Saturday, October 30, 2010

3 Days in Vietnam...

Hmmm...I miss writing...need to do this because of a wonderful travel I had in Vietnam.

I was actually given a b-day present by Ate Lora, one of my friends since she could not make it because of some personal reasons. A travel to Vietnam, a group tour.

Of course, there was excitement on my part and I was so happy for this, though I also have to consider the expenses...I did not expect that my husband will allow me. Look, I am traveling to Japan on January to renew my visa, so I will be spending money for this, so I never thought that I will make it...but to my surprise, my hubby said YES! Yeheyyy....

So, my mind was set for Vietnam...I tried to accomplish all the reports in my office before I left...Finally, the day came...wow...exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment